You can be anti-abortion but not pro-life in these situations:
- You're condemning killing out of self-defense and death penalty for criminals as "inhumane" while fighting for the criminals' right to free lodging for life in high class prison cells.
- You think it's okay to breed irresponsibly never mind that children need to have proper support and proper upbringing.
The problem of defending priestly pedophilia as being a "lesser crime" to abortion is that the former still violates the right to life. Did you know that the Bible also condemns rape as something that was punishable by stoning as much as offering children to the flames of Moloch? I guess this is why the Vatican is against death penalty because a lot of its priests may soon get the death penalty for raping children. Even if the children that these vile priests raped don't die but no one can deny rape is indeed a heinous crime that violates anybody's right to life.
When it comes to the Bible's standards of punishment it's always been an eye for an eye. The whole problem is that they say an eye for an eye drives the whole world blind. What they don't realize is that it would drive the whole world blind if people took the law into their hands. On the other hand, if injuries weren't avenged then people would have no fear towards committing crimes against life. Those Roman Catholic priests shouldn't be exempt from the death penalty. Besides, isn't it hypocritical for them to condemn the death penalty all the while the Roman Catholic institution carried out several bloodbaths which some of them still deny as a "myth"?
- Death Penalty Laws Won't Be Enough Without Properly Implementing Anti-Perjury Laws
- It's Sickening How People Can Sympathize with Criminals over the Victims of Crime
- Know the Difference Between Death Penalty and Revenge
- List of Crimes That Should Be Punishable By Death
- The Death Penalty is Biblical
- Who Does Pope Francis Thinks He Is as He Calls for the Worldwide Abolition of Death Penalty?
- Why Does God Forbid Humans to Enact Vengeance for Offenses Done Against Them?