Christians are considered fanatics because the world system today thinks that there are many ways to Heaven. John 14:6 is one of the most politically incorrect things I've ever heard. The world keeps telling Christians that they should be more "accepting" and "loving" of other religions. They think that if you preach that Jesus is the only way you're a close minded fanatic. They compare such zeal to proclaim the exclusivity of Christianity to be equal to Islamic terrorism. They are so blinded that they can't see that born again Christians while they declare exclusivity have never resolved to tactics like the Roman Catholic Inquisition or terrorism. If anybody claims to be a Christian but uses religious extremism then that person's Christianity is best put under question.
It's considered bigotry today to hate the evils that the world condones to. The idea that the housewife is a necessary component of the family is considered oppression towards women. The idea that a man should be faithful to his spouse is considered as an attack on masculinity. To tell homosexuals that their activities are dangerous is considered hatred for homosexuals never mind that Christianity and Islam have radically different approaches against the sin. To go against abortion is considered an act of not respecting a woman's choice to her body. To go against sexually immoral media is considered as a violation of freedom of expression. It's because people want a license to these sins never mind that the consequences will be very harsh.
Their desire for complete tolerance is stupid because it's not achievable based on the truth that good and evil are 100% incompatible towards each other. If they can't even tolerate Christian views then they shouldn't even demand for complete tolerance. If you love evil then you will hate the good. If you hate the good then you will hate the evil. Good and evil can never walk together because they will always be opposing each other as their nature requires them to. God who is threefold holy can't go against His holiness. He must hate sin because He's holy. He must punish sin because He's holy. Satan can't be holy because he's not holy. Satan must hate holiness because he's unholy. You can't have both good and evil because both will always be at odds against each other.
- Accepting Persecution is Part of Christian Life
- Arthur Pink on David's Flight
- Be More Christlike, Be Ready For More Persecution!
- Beware of Being "Politically Correct" Over Being Scripturally Correct
- Christianity Has NEVER Been About Having Your Best Life Now!
- Christianity Is Not About Being Happy, Happy, Happy but Being Holy, Holy, Holy
- Dear Christian, It's Foolish to Expect Yourself to Be Treated Better Than Jesus Christ!
- Don't Let Politically Correct Anti-Christian Governments Take Your Bibles and Self-Defense Weapons From You!
- Eight Logical Fallacies Commonly Used By Politically Correct People
- It's Hypocritical How Unsaved People Condemn Christians for Their Slightest Mistakes While Condoning the Sins of Their Own Over a Million Times!
- It's Sickening at How People Today Are No Different Than People in Noah's Days
- Just Say No to Political Correctness!
- Loving People Enough to Tell Them the Whole Truth!
- Paul Washer's Quote to Slam the Prosperity Gospel
- Political Correctness Won't Make Sin Smell Any Sweeter to a Holy, Righteous God!
- Preach the Gospel Seriously and Expect to Be at War with the Whole World!
- Some Encouragement to Born Again Christians Out There!
- The Hypocrisy of the Complete Tolerance Movement
- When Fighting Against Sin and Heresy, Don't Expect to Come Out Unscathed!
- Whose Rights Are Politically Correct Organizations Defending Anyway?
- Why Does God Forbid Humans to Enact Vengeance for Offenses Done Against Them?
- Worldly People Think Becoming a Born Again Christian is an "Unpardonable Sin"
- Wrongfully Criminalizing Christianity!
- You Can't Expect Christianity Without Enemy Attacks!