The name Nimrod means let us rebel. It's said that he began a new brand of corrupt religion. Genesis 11:1-9 shows that kind of person Nimrod was. He built Babylon against God's command so God had to disperse the people. We have many languages today not because of atheistic evolution but because God scrambled the languages. What was unfortunate was that everyone brought with them a piece of Babylon Religion. What's even worse the story changed from region to region resulting to utter confusion. There would be many gods and goddesses born. In time, Babylon Religion had become a highly disorganized system full of conflicting stories. Just get some literature on pagan mythology and you'll see various conflicting accounts of several gods and goddesses - even in just one country!
The situation is not any different today. Try to take a look at the news. More people think that as long as you're with the majority then you're right. If you don't join the majority then you're just a fool who doesn't want to join the popular crowd. But Jesus warned in Matthew 7:13-14 that many enter the broad way of destruction and only few enter the narrow way to life. To be loved by the world means to be hated by God. To be God's friend is to be an enemy of the world. John 15:18-19 and James 4:4 have warned that there's no way a person can be a friend of the world and God at the same time. Either you're a friend of this sinful world or you're a friend of God.
Most people today just repeat what happened in the Days of Noah. Be a Christian and you're going to be ostracized by society. Noah spent 120 years warning people about the Great Flood that was coming to the world but people laughed. When Methuselah died that was it. The world was soon going to be hurled into judgment. Today, we have people who are no better. They think that the Bible is a book of fairy tales but express so much hatred about it. They even say God was unfair to drown a world of wicked sinners. If there are no absolutes why even condemn God as unjust? He wasn't unjust. He gave the world 120 years to repent in Noah's day. God gave ample time for everyone to repent but you must repent now. Get right with God before it's too late!
- Accepting Persecution is Part of Christian Life
- Arthur Pink on David's Flight
- Be More Christlike, Be Ready For More Persecution!
- Beware of Being "Politically Correct" Over Being Scripturally Correct
- Christianity Has NEVER Been About Having Your Best Life Now!
- Christianity Is Not About Being Happy, Happy, Happy but Being Holy, Holy, Holy
- Dear Christian, It's Foolish to Expect Yourself to Be Treated Better Than Jesus Christ!
- Don't Let Politically Correct Anti-Christian Governments Take Your Bibles and Self-Defense Weapons From You!
- Eight Logical Fallacies Commonly Used By Politically Correct People
- It's Hypocritical How Unsaved People Condemn Christians for Their Slightest Mistakes While Condoning the Sins of Their Own Over a Million Times!
- Just Say No to Political Correctness!
- Loving People Enough to Tell Them the Whole Truth!
- Paul Washer's Quote to Slam the Prosperity Gospel
- Political Correctness Won't Make Sin Smell Any Sweeter to a Holy, Righteous God!
- Preach the Gospel Seriously and Expect to Be at War with the Whole World!
- Some Encouragement to Born Again Christians Out There!
- The Hypocrisy of the Complete Tolerance Movement
- When Fighting Against Sin and Heresy, Don't Expect to Come Out Unscathed!
- Whose Rights Are Politically Correct Organizations Defending Anyway?
- Why Does God Forbid Humans to Enact Vengeance for Offenses Done Against Them?
- Worldly People Think Becoming a Born Again Christian is an "Unpardonable Sin"
- Wrongfully Criminalizing Christianity!
- You Can't Expect Christianity Without Enemy Attacks!