Dealing with The Joel Osteen Argument by Dirty Catholic Apologists

It amazes to think of how some Catholic apologists are just what I'd call having their dirty tactics.  After doing some readings of their entries in the past, it's amazing how they try to discredit born again Christianity has always been using pastors who are actually AFFILIATED with the Vatican.  A LOT and I mean a LOT of corrupt pastors are aligned with the Vatican.  Aside from Joel Osteen, one can also mention Benny Hinn, Pat Robertson, Billy Graham, the late Martin Luther King Jr., Jim Bakker, Jimmy Schwagart and Rick Warren who are mentioning themselves.  

This issue of the Joel Osteen Argument was brought by Bro. Gerry Soliman.  I just named the argument as "Joel Osteen Argument" because some Roman Catholic apologists I know try to hit my born again Christian faith whenever they mention about Joel Osteen's scandals, never mind he is actually affiliated with the Vatican!  And also, Joel Osteen last June 8, 2014 met with Pope Francis as well.  I'm not really surprised as of late, some Pentecostal pastors are already jumping in to protect the sexually immoral priests who have been uncovered.