Why is it usually a big fuzz when a man hits a woman but not so many people react if a woman hits a man? That kind of hypocrisy is worth addressing. They say men shouldn't hit women because they are "weaker" but is it okay for a person of lower rank to attack a person of higher rank? The word submission doesn't exist in the feminist dictionary unless it's men submitting to them. Whether they like it or not the husband is the head of the household and the mother is above the son. Women have authority in the household over their children but the husband is the head of the household. Everyone must respectfully submit to each other in love and respect. But for any sexist regardless of gender they never think about that.
Violence against men are still acts of violence. Women criminals who commit acts of violence men are just as guilty as male criminals who commit acts of violence against women. Using acts of violence against anyone shouldn't be okay. Spanking a child at the buttocks is different from beating up a child. One inflicts slight pain to prevent greater pain. The other is no longer discipline but abuse and there's a difference between the two. If feminists really claim to be fighting for equality then they should let men hit them for no good reason if they think it's okay for a woman to hit a man for no good reason.
- Beware of Being "Politically Correct" Over Being Scripturally Correct
- Eight Logical Fallacies Commonly Used By Politically Correct People
- Facts and Myths About Housewives
- Feminazis Are Also Vile Hypocrites! Feminist Media's Selective Outrage
- Feminists are Just as Annoying as Male Chauvinists
- Feminists in the Bible
- Feminazism is Nothing More than A Quest for Revenge, Not Justice!
- Feminism Teaches Girls to Be Immoral
- Just Say No to Political Correctness!
- Political Correctness is a Sign of the Last Days
- Reminder: Never Let Homosexuals Use the Restroom That's Not For Their Biological Genders
- Submission In Marriage Is A Two-Way Street!
- The Feminazi Lie That Women Ruling The World Will Bring Peace Isn't a Guarantee for Peace!
- The Feminazi Movement Is Also Oppressing Women
- The Fight for "Gender Equality" in Restroom Usage Also Hurts Women
- The Hypocrisy of the Complete Tolerance Movement
- The Issue of Feminism
- The Sin of Asking God to Bless Politically Correct People
- Whose Rights Are Politically Correct Organizations Defending Anyway?
- Women's Rights vs. Feminism