One of the worst heresies that generates a lot of false conversions is the perpetually carnal Christian. That heresy teaches that someone may get saved and still remain the same. They misquote 1 Corinthians 3:1 which they say that carnal Christians exist. The term "carnal Christian" is made to justify the perpetually carnal Christian. While Christians may enter into periods of carnality but they're not into carnality indefinitely. The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 6:11 that salvation results to a changed life. If it didn't then the Apostle Paul must be mistaken to write that such were some people before their salvation and that there was a change after their salvation. Titus 2:11-14 shows God's grace promotes change in the believer to resist ungodliness in this present world.
To preach Jesus doesn't deliver people from their sins is a bold-faced lie. Matthew 1:21 shows that salvation is not just from Hell but also from sin. He's a Savior from both sin and Hell, not just Hell itself. Many people today just want to be saved from the consequences of sin without being saved from sin itself. God is too holy and just to even tolerate sin. He doesn't save people and just leave them be. No, if God saves the person He will work that person. You may say what if that person is unteachable? God's grace then will work to make that person teachable! To say that Christians can remain the same spits at God's holy character and His ability to change sinners into saints. God is too holy and loving to let any Christian remain as is and would love to see them conform to His Son's image as the days go by.
- Can A Truly Saved Christian Sin All They Please? NOT A CHANCE According to Scriptures!
- Debunking the Idea That Reformed Theology Makes Salvation "Complicated"
- Declare a Spiritual War Against the Heresy of Teaching the Possibility of a Fruitless Christianity!
- "Easy Baptists" Are Insulting Old Fashioned Christianity!
- "Easy Christianity" Churches Are Also Leading People to Hell
- "Easy Christianity" Seeks To Separate Itself From Sound Doctrine!
- Examining The Greek Words For Carnal and Justify To Understand Scripture And Dispel Heresy!
- It's Impossible to be a Christian and Not Bear Even ONE Good Fruit for the Lord Jesus Christ
- Jesus Christ is the Lord of EVERY Christian
- Struggling with Sin
- The Call of Salvation Is Salvation FROM Sin, NOT Salvation to Sin!
- Why Do Christians Do Good Works Even If They're Not Saved By Good Works?
- You Cannot Be a Christian and Hate the Doctrine of Christian Sanctification