You Can't Be a Saved Person and Remain Perpetually Disobedient to Christ!

It's really stupid to believe anybody who says that they're saved and they have no signs of being saved. What's worse is that these people say that salvation is by grace so that means you can get saved and still be the same as before. That's where they're dead wrong.

I'd like to talk about what Jesus said in John 10:27-29:
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

The true mark of salvation is obedience. Hebrews 5:9 says:
And being made perfect, He became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey Him;

If you noticed the tenses, it's plain and simple to understand that salvation is finished and accomplished. The present tense is those that obey Him. Do you obey to stay saved? No, you obey because you're already saved. It's stupid to think that anybody can get saved and remain perpetually disobedient. Besides, take note of this verse:
John 8:47 - He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Did you read the words that were just highlighted in yellow? He that's of God hears God's words. Those unbelievers don't hear it because they are not of God. The characteristic between a saved and an unsaved people is also shown in obedience. Even if Christians may fall into periods of disobedience and carnality but they can't remain perpetually carnal. The answer is because Titus 2:11-14 shows God's grace teaches righteous living. Hebrews 13:5-7 lovingly warns Christians that God will chastise His own without hesitation.

See also: