Sorry Homosexuals, God Owns the Rainbow, Not You!

I found this absolutely funny picture and the maker got it right about homosexual activists getting mad at the rainbow light in the Noah's Park exhibit. Who could forget the time when homosexual marriage was made legal that those who are for it used the rainbow on their pictures on Facebook profiles or in other social networks. They claimed the rainbow as their color. I don't apologize for speaking the truth. The Bible is God's covenant with man and not homosexuality's banner of success.
Genesis 9:14-17 - "And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: and I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth."

God made a promise to Noah about not destroying creation anymore with water but He will soon do so with fire. The token was showing God's grace and mercy. Whenever I look at a rainbow it's always a reminder of God's promise of salvation to all who will believe, the security of those in Christ and the danger that the rest of the unsaved world will face. It's both a promise and a warning.

Whether those homosexuals like it or not the rainbow has never been theirs just like their bodies. Many of them are also atheists which explains why they want to either laugh off the true story of Sodom and Gomorrah and a myth or a lot of them use it to justify their hatred for God. Some of them may even argue that they hate God because He didn't turn them into the opposite gender. They would admit how much they hate God sooner or later. I guess they hate God because the rainbow belongs to Him and not to them. How evil mankind must be to think that sexual perversions are okay. Plus, their rainbow only has six colors but the actual rainbow has seven colors.

If there's any new meaning for LGBT I'd make it's Living God's Biblical Truth. That's the kind of LGBT supporter that I am. It's not Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender but Living God's Biblical Truth. I don't care what the world says because I'd rather be wrong with the world and right with God than the opposite.

See also: