Many can go ahead and say that they're under grace so they can sin all they want. That kind of teaching isn't biblical. Jude 1:4 warns of people who teach that God's grace is a license to sin. Titus 2:11-14 says that God's grace teaches that its beneficiaries would be taught to deny ungodliness and live soberly and righteously making them a people zealous of good works. People saying that anybody who's zealous of good works is a Pharisee are making such a terrible mistake. Matthew 7:16-20 warns that a good tree can't produce rotten fruit and a rotten tree can't produce good fruit.
If you think God's grace is even a license to sin then you're horribly wrong. Nobody can get saved and say that they can sin all they want or remain the same prior to getting saved. It's amazing how people these days think that they're saved and be indifferent towards good works. They think that fruit inspectors are Pharisees. If that's so then Jesus would have been a Pharisee. Paul would have been a Pharisee whenever he requested for self-examination whether or not people would be in the faith. Good works may not save a person but they inevitably come forth because people are indeed saved. Genuine works come from a genuine faith. A faith that's dead is not saving faith to begin with.
- Antinomianism is Heresy
- Antinomianism is One Gospel Which is Not Another
- By God's Grace: No Christian Can Ever Love Sin!
- Can A Truly Saved Christian Sin All They Please? NOT A CHANCE According to Scriptures!
- Cheap Grace Theology is Deadly
- "Easy Baptists" Are Insulting Old Fashioned Christianity!
- "Easy Christianity" Churches Are Also Leading People t
- "Easy Christianity" Churches Are Also Leading People to Hell
- "Easy Christianity" Seeks To Separate Itself From Sound Doctrine!
- How Does Authentic Faith Differ From Superficial Faith?
- If Your Gospel Is Celebrating Sin, Then It Is Not the Real Gospel of Jesus Christ at All
- No Truly Saved Pastor Ever Teaches Grace Is a License to Sin
- The Call of Salvation Is Salvation FROM Sin, NOT Salvation to Sin!
- The Foolishness of People Who Want Jesus as Their Savior but Not as Their Lord
- The Immature Christian Struggling in Sin vs. The False Convert Reveling in Sin
- Why the Doctrine of The "Perseverance of the Saints" Is NOT Works Salvation!