It's annoying how one can see in social media platforms people who are asking God to bless certain politically correct people. I'm not surprised at how many of these people are Roman Catholics, pseudo-Evangelicals that belong to so-called Christian assembles (but are actually ecumenically yoked and/or teaching the prosperity "gospel"), religious sexual deviants (such as homosexuals who are religious Roman Catholics or belong to pro-homosexual churches) and other religious but lost people who want to propagate political correctness. The amount of filth made by these people is so overwhelming I can't help but vomit at people who ask God to bless politically correct people.
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
God warns about calling evil as good and good as evil. The politically correct standard today has done that. We have pseudo-intellectuals who use the statement "study shows" to justify their sinful agenda. They have a lot of falsified data which dupes the gullible public into accepting sin into their lives. Some pseudo-intellectuals have lied that homosexual activities "harms no one" caused homosexual "marriage" to be legalized in several countries. We have more and more pseudo-intellectuals spreading the harmful lie that the use of crystal meth and other dangerous drugs doesn't harm the brain even when evidence says otherwise. Some people even think that the only way to stop prostitution is to legalize it. In short, they are telling the world that the only way to stop sin is to legalize it. That's one of the stupidest ideas that any Christian would reject as the Bible is a book that clearly prohibits sin and promotes righteousness.
The idea of stopping sin by legalizing is really stupid. God didn't seek to throw away sin in the camp by legalizing it. Instead, He ordered stoning people who broke His law to protect the camp and to discourage sin. Do these politically correct people think that God Himself will bless people who advocate the very sins He goes against? Do you know why God ordered the destruction of whole civilizations? It's because these cities were sin cities. Canaan for one was a city where several sins were legal. A lot of civilizations fell because of their legalization of sins like bestiality, incest, homosexuality and prostitution. Sodom and Gomorrah got wiped out because those were two cities that legalized sin. If you legalize then then it will get worse. I don't care if the government taxes prostitution and narcotics but it still promotes it. If both sins were made legal they will get worse because people have more access to it. But if it were discouraged they would be greatly reduced in numbers. Too many people today would do anything to get certain sins legalized and that's no surprise. Satan has blinded their minds without them knowing it.
I wonder how do these people who ask God to bless politically correct people think of God? They have a wrong view of God. They may think God is all love and He winks at their sins. If that's their view of God then that's not the God of the Bible. God is love but He is also holy and just. He will not let sin go unpunished. God in the Old Testament was not a murderous monster. Every act He committed to destroy sinful mankind was because their time is up. God sent His only Son the Lord Jesus Christ to die for sins so people can be free of them. God's order to destroy sinful civilizations is fair and just. It's not at all "unfair" because these sinful civilizations were a danger to other people around them. Would you forfeit the right of a nation to defend itself in times of war? Would you rather let a person get raped rather than give that person the right to self-defense?
Calling themselves liberal is also not according to the Bible. Do they want to know what the Bible says about them? The Bible doesn't call them liberal at all.
The heart also of the rash shall understand knowledge, and the tongue of the stammerers shall be ready to speak plainly. The vile person shall be no more called liberal, nor the churl said to be bountiful. For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail.
To be liberal means to be generous towards others. Coining the word liberal to the vile is man's way of calling good as evil and evil as good. The Bible's definition of the liberal is not the same as the political correctness' definition of the liberal. The idea of liberalism or being a political liberal is a perversion of the word liberal. It's just like how gay used to describe a person who is happy but now it's used to describe a male homosexual. The politically correct even redefines love as tolerance of error and sin. It's sickening how sinful man has caused meanings of certain words to have new definitions to suit their needs.
Just because this article is not politically correct doesn't mean Christians should go out there and quarrel politically correct people. Instead, it's all about speaking the truth in love (Ephesians 4:15) even if Christians are told to confront evildoers (Ephesians 5:11). Politically correct people need to be lovingly confronted about the truth of God's holiness, that sin is sin and that Christians love them enough to tell them the whole truth. These people are not the enemy. Satan and his demons are the enemies who control them. They are the mission field that hast to be reached out with love even if they hate us. It's all about loving the hateful, being kind to the unkind and showing Christian holiness to unholy people.
- Beware of Being "Politically Correct" Over Being Scripturally Correct
- Christians Are Called to Lovingly Warn Homosexuals, Not to Hate or Massacre Them
- Eight Logical Fallacies Commonly Used By Politically Correct People
- Homosexual Teachers' Method of Brainwashing Children
- Homosexual Sexual Activities and Their Dangers
- Just Say No to Political Correctness!
- Homosexuals and Engaging in Sexually Promiscuous Behavior
- It's Hypocritical How Unsaved People Condemn Christians for Their Slightest Mistakes While Condoning the Sins of Their Own Over a Million Times!
- It's Sickening How People Can Sympathize with Criminals over the Victims of Crime
- Liberals Are in a Mess Between Christianity, Islam and Homosexuality!
- Loving People Enough to Tell Them the Whole Truth
- Political Correctness is a Sign of the Last Days
- Preach the Gospel Seriously and Expect to Be at War with the Whole World!
- Pro-Homosexuality Media's Selective Outrage
- Roman Catholic Mass Media's Selective Outrage
- Sorry, the Government Cannot Make Moral What God Has Declared Immoral
- The Death Penalty is Biblical
- The Hypocrisy of the Complete Tolerance Movement
- The Idea Homosexuality Harms No One is a Huge Lie From the Pits of Hell!
- Who Does Pope Francis Thinks He Is as He Calls for the Worldwide Abolition of Death Penalty?
- Whose Rights Are Politically Correct Organizations Defending Anyway?
- Why Do Many in the Works Salvation Crowd Fall into Sinful Lifestyles?