Using Luke 1:47 to Defend the Doctrine Mary is Sinless?

It's really the painful truth that the Bible can't be understood by the unsaved. Tthe supernatural work of the Spirit of God is necessary to help people understand. What makes me baffled is how a certain Catholic tract even uses Luke 1:47 to defend the heresy that Mary is free of original sin. But do they even understand the context?

Now let's check what Luke 1:46-47 says in a Roman Catholic translation which in my case - I usually prefer to use the Good News Translation:
My heart praises the Lord; my soul is glad because of God my Savior.

So how can it be that a sinless woman like Mary would still need a Savior? None. Only sinners need a Savior! Yet, it's baffling how a Roman Catholic tract even uses Luke 1:47 to defend the doctrine that Mary is supposedly born without sin.

As said, obvious context is obvious but the truth is that Scriptures are spiritually discerned. It doesn't matter how plain and simple and how bright as day the truth is but eyes blinded by the darkness of sin can't see the truth!

See also: