How does easy Christianity make a twisted portrait of Christ away from the Christ of the Bible? They may deny it but by teaching that you can be saved without necessarily resulting to any kind of sanctification is totally against the holy character of God. They want to make the excuse that, "But the Church is a hospital for sinners and not a museum of saints!" I want to slam my hand on the table and say that the Church is both a hospital for sinners and a museum for saints. The Church is where you see people go from sinners to saints. Every righteous saint is a forgiven sinner. If the Church is not a museum of saints how can it prove its effectiveness as a hospital for sinners? It's just their excuse to live in their sinful lifestyles. They think they're saved but they aren't saved to start with. I have no reason to believe that unregenerate people who claim to be Christians are indeed born again Christians. Instead, I have every reason to believe that they're false converts.
Want to know the Jesus of the Bible? This Jesus is not someone who's "nice" by postmodern standards. He's not someone who saves you but never sanctifies you. Instead, He saves and sanctifies the person for the better. He's not someone who won't judge sin but instead judges it as it should be judged. He's someone who loves people enough to warn them about sin and judgment. He knows one day He will have to cast both sin and the sinner to Hell. This Jesus stated that He's the only Way to the Father and not by any other way (Matthew 7:13-14, John 14:6). This Jesus is offensive to political correctness and His sinlessness makes Him want to please God the Father and not sinful men.
This Jesus of the Bible is someone who's not afraid to offend the lost sinner with the truth that must be told. The Bible has no example of Jesus trying to please any lost sinner. He spoke the truth without holding back. He knew that people would be offended but He spoke it anyway. That's the Jesus of every true Christian. He's the Lord of every Christian and I have no reason to believe He's not my Lord. There's no such thing as Savior but not Lord. Jesus is Lord and every Christian when they got saved see Him as such. If your Jesus is not Lord then you're not saved at all because Jesus is Lord! If He's not your Lord and Master then He was never your Savior to start with.
- Antinomianism is Heresy
- Antinomianism is One Gospel Which is Not Another
- By God's Grace: No Christian Can Ever Love Sin!
- Can A Truly Saved Christian Sin All They Please? NOT A CHANCE According to Scriptures!
- Cheap Grace Theology is Deadly
- "Easy Baptists" Are Insulting Old Fashioned Christianity!
- "Easy Christianity" Churches Are Also Leading People
- "Easy Christianity" Churches Are Also Leading People to Hell
- "Easy Christianity" Seeks To Separate Itself From Sound Doctrine!
- How Does Authentic Faith Differ From Superficial Faith?
- If Your Gospel Is Celebrating Sin, Then It Is Not the Real Gospel of Jesus Christ at All
- No, Grace is Not an Excuse to Keep Living in Sin!
- No Truly Saved Pastor Ever Teaches Grace Is a License to Sin
- The Call of Salvation Is Salvation FROM Sin, NOT Salvation to Sin!
- The Church Is a Hospital for REPENTANT Sinners and NOT a Haven for Unrepentant Sinners!
- The Foolishness of People Who Want Jesus as Their Savior but Not as Their Lord
- The Immature Christian Struggling in Sin vs. The False Convert Reveling in Sin
- Why the Doctrine of The "Perseverance of the Saints" Is NOT Works Salvation!