It's really disturbing (and funny at times) at how atheists claim to be freethinkers and rational people while upholding a very irrational worldview. For instance, many of the people who they consider to be atheists aren't atheists. Not everyone who believes in Darwinism is an atheism just as Charles Darwin and many of disciplines weren't atheists. They weren't Christians but they aren't atheists either.
Here's James Bishop's Theology and Apologetics chart to the viewpoint of the atheist concerning the Universe. I've heard of atheists say that Christians believe in magic. It's crazy how they marvel at everything that obviously has a design but they deny that nature clearly has a design. If they only try to examine the evidence of science there has to be a designer. They claim that the Bible is a fairy tale and nobody can observe Genesis while they believe in something that can't even be observed or they play the "but it takes millions of years" excuse.
Besides, isn't their irrational thinking actually built on logical fallacies rather than truth and logical arguments? How often have militant atheists used strawman arguments, red herrings, genetic fallacy and Ad Hominem to name a few tactics to win an argument when they're cornered with the truth? Some of them often misrepresent Christians or dismiss something because a Christians said it. They attack the person instead of the argument. By using logical fallacies in an attempt to win an argument they have proven themselves to be irrational thinkers indeed. They know they've lost but they still want to prove God wrong because they hate Him with a passion while denying it.
One question I'd like to ask them is aren't they getting too old to be living in denial? Aren't they getting too proud to admit that they hate God? Aren't they getting too arrogant to admit it that they just want to feed on their pride of life?
- Answering Some Atheists Who Claim That They Used to Be Christians
- Arthur W. Pink on Why Atheists Hate God
- Atheist Media's Selective Outrage
- Be Careful of Pseudo-Knowledge Promoted by Intellectually Dishonest People
- Brash Atheists Are Ungrateful People in Science!
- Christian Schools Should Teach the Scientific Evidence Against Evolution in Their Science Class!
- Commentary on Romans 1:18-32- God's Wrath Against Natural Man
- Common Sense Really Tells Atheistic Evolution is Impossible!
- Despite God's Warnings, Many Atheists Harden Their Hearts Like the Pharaoh of the Exodus
- Does Science Disprove God or Prove God?
- God's Law is For Our Protection!
- God's Reason for Destroying Whole Civilizations is JUST AND FAIR!
- How Militant Atheism Actually Disrupts True Science!
- Isaac Newton's Quote on Atheism
- Jeffrey Dahmer's Tragic End Shows the Terrible Consequence for Saying That There Are No Absolutes
- Quotes from Darwin and Huxley That Might Shake Atheism's Foundation
- Refuting the Idea That Atheist Morality is Superior to Christian Morality
- The Problem of Atheists Rejecting God's Word and Blaming God For the Consequences!
- Testimony of Former Atheist Lee Strobel
- Testimony of Pastor William Murray
- The Arrogant Atheist and Self-Deluded Stupidity!
- The FOOLishness of Atheism
- The Hypocrisy of the Complete Tolerance Movement
- There is One Place for Atheists Where There Will Be NO Christians- HELL!
- Thomas Heinze's Questions to Poke Fun at Evolutionists
- To the Atheist: God is Not a Cosmic Killjoy
- True Christians DO NOT Depart
- Why Evolution is NOT Science
- What's Wrong with Atheism?